VASERLIPO SYSTEM –
THE TOOL BEHIND THE TALENT
The VASERlipo System is a minimally invasive ultrasonic body contouring device that’s creating a revolution in aesthetic surgery. With this new level of versatility, you can perform a wide range of contouring applications — from significant fat reduction to precise sculpting on all areas of the body.
The VASERlipo System is an impressive technology that maximizes fat extraction without compromising the comfort and safety of your patients. By selectively emulsifying fat cells prior to removal, the VASERlipo System enables optimal control during the procedure and reduces aspiration time and physician fatigue.
NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUR TALENT.
- Enables removal of small volumes of fat for precision contouring or larger volumes for rapid breaking
- Makes delicate and fibrous areas to sculpt
- VASER-harvested fat is optimized for subsequent fat grafting
- Precision Fluid Management System™ — Simplifies fluid tracking by precisely measuring infiltrate volume.
- VentX Aspiration — For quiet, efficient removal of fatty tissue with precise suction pressure control to preserve fat cell viability
- VASER® Amplifier — Provides precise amplitude control in pulsed or continuous modes, with a time recorder to track activation.
- Reversible Peristaltic Pump — For smooth, adjustable infiltration.
- Wireless Footswitch System — For easy control over infiltration and ultrasound activation.
- VentX® Precision Vented Cannulas — Maximize aspiration efficiency and speed and minimize tissue damage.
- VASER Grooved Probes and Handpieces — Facilitate precise contouring in all anatomical applications and increase efficiency for fibrous, medium and soft tissues.
NEW CONVENIENCE AND COMFORT FOR YOU AND YOUR PATIENTS.
- Minimally invasive with fast patient recovery
- Ultrasound energy specifically tuned to preserve connective tissue and maintain fat cell viability
- Clinically proven to enhance skin retraction and reduce blood loss
- Wide array of probe and cannula options to treat all areas of the body
- Can be conveniently performed right in your own office surgery suite or as an out-patient procedure at a surgery center or hospital.